Together We Can
Attorneys Who Fight For
Workers’ Overtime Pay
About Donelon, P.C.
Donelon, P.C., has offices located in Kansas City and St. Louis, Missouri. The firm practices in federal and state courts throughout the United States. Donelon, P.C. was founded by attorney Brendan J. Donelon in February 2000. The practice focuses primarily on complex wage and hour class action claims and class action consumer fraud matters. It also has extensive experience in discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination matters.Within recent years, Donelon, P.C., has resolved in excess of $100 million for wage and hour class/collective cases. Donelon, P.C., has litigated cases across the country including numerous federal courts of appeal and the U.S. Supreme Court. Attorneys Brendan J. Donelon and Daniel W. Craig have extensive experience with jury trials in both state and federal courts, including class action trials.Attorney Brendan J. Donelon has been litigating wage and employment matters since 1996. He is licensed in the bars of the states of Missouri and Kansas. He is also a member in good standing of the bars of the following federal courts:
- the Western District of Missouri (admitted 10/6/95)
- the Eastern District of Missouri (admitted 9/13/07)
- the District of Kansas (admitted 4/29/96)
- the Southern District of Illinois (admitted 7/14/98)
- the Northern District of Illinois (admitted 9/3/09)
- the Northern District of Florida (admitted 8/5/08)
- the Eastern District of Michigan (admitted 9/3/09)
- the District of Colorado (admitted 02/25/14)
- the Southern District of Indiana (admitted 10/2/2014)
- the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas (admitted 3/21/14)
- the Eastern District of Texas (admitted 7/28/2015)
- the Northern District of Texas (admitted 7/28/2015)
- the Western District of Oklahoma (admitted 8/18/15)
- the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (admitted 10/9/03)
- the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit (admitted 2/23/07)
- the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (admitted 12/23/10)
- the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (admitted 6/12/12)
- the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit (admitted 7/13/12)
- the United States Supreme Court (admitted 6/25/12)
Mr. Donelon started his own law practice at the age of 29. He grew up in Jefferson City, Missouri, and attended college at Truman State University in Kirksville. After graduating with a degree in economics, he attended the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law.
He has tried numerous successful jury verdicts in both state and federal courts. He is considered by his peers to be a preeminent practitioner in the litigation of complex wage and hour matters, and is an active member of the National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA). He has chaired the Labor and Employment law committee for the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association and also chaired the task force committee for the Kansas City chapter of NELA reviewing and analyzing revisions to the Missouri Commission on Human Rights policies and procedures and its effects on claimant’s rights.
Mr. Donelon has been recognized as a “Super Lawyer” in Missouri and Kansas – a research-driven, peer influenced, rating service of outstanding attorneys, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations, assuring a credible and annual list of the top 5% of attorneys. Mr. Donelon has also given numerous talks on wage and hour claims around the country.
Attorney Daniel W. Craig heads up the St. Louis office and is a 1995 graduate of the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law. Dan has over twenty years of significant experience in state and federal courts representing plaintiffs in employment and personal injury matters. This includes many trial experiences. He is licensed in:
- the states of Missouri and Illinois
- the Federal District Court of Missouri for the Western and Eastern Districts
- the Kansas Federal District Court
- the Northern District of Illinois
- the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Dan has briefed and argued before the Supreme Court of Missouri, Missouri Court of Appeals (Western, Eastern and Southern Districts), and before the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Dan has litigated numerous employment class action claims including:
- Levings, et al. v. Rent-A-Center, Inc., 4:00-CV-00596-ODS. Class action lawsuit for employment discrimination. Settled for an amount in excess of $13,000,000.00.
- Allen et al. v. Thorn Americas, Inc., et al., 4:97-CV-01159-SOW. Class action lawsuit for employment discrimination. Settled for $6,500,000.00.
- Wooten, et al., v. Dillards, Inc., 4:99-CV-00990-ODS. Class action lawsuit for employment discrimination. Settled for $5,600,000.00.
- Ross v. KCP&L, 4:98-CV-00674-ODS. One of approximately 40 individual employment discrimination cases brought against the defendant. Jury verdict obtained in the amount of $1,500,000.00, and settled prior to appeal. Remaining cases settled for confidential amount.
- Barnes, et al. v. Gateway, Inc., et al., 4:99-CV-00586-GAF. Multiple plaintiff employment discrimination lawsuit. Settled for confidential amount.
- Thorne v. Sprint, PCS. 4:00-CV-00913-HFS. Sexual harassment employment claim. Jury verdict obtained in amount of $1,200,000.00. Settled prior to appeal.
Attorneys With Professionalism And Experience
To see how Donelon, P.C., can help in your case, contact us online or call us at 816-221-7100 and schedule a free initial consultation.
Tell Us About Your Case
Kansas City, MO 64112
TF: 844-I-WANT-OT FX: 816-709-1044
St. Louis Office
St. Louis, MO 63117
TF: 844-I-WANT-OT | FX: 816-709-1044